Music Editor is a very useful Audio Editor, MP3 Cutter, Ringtone Maker, Song Editor.
With Music Editor, you can cut out a certain part of music as a ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone.
- Trim Audio: Crop a part of the audio as a ringtone, alarm, and notification tone.
- Merge Audio: Connect multiple audio files into one.
- Convert Audio: Change one music format to another, such as: AAC to MP3, M4A to MP3, MP3 to WAV and so on.
- My Creations: All processed audio files will be displayed here, you can re-edit, delete or share them.
- Mix Audio: You can mix two music into one, and you can also adjust the volume level of the music.
- Compress Audio: You can compress audio by changing the channel, sample rate and bit rate.
- Tag Editor: You can change metadata of audio, such as: title, album, composer, year, and cover.
- Split Audio: If you need to split an audio into two parts, you can use this feature.
- Reverse Audio: Reverse the audio and plays it in reverse.
- Speed Editor: Edit audio speed, fast forward, slow down.
- Remove Part: Remove a part of the audio.
- Mute Part: Part of the audio can be muted.
- Volume Booster：You can change the volume level of audio.
Support & Assistance:
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +7) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We are in GMT+7 timezone. We address all the support queries 7 days weekly.
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our email: [email protected]
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. Does Google Play allow to publish this app on the store?
Of course, YES. Something you need to do is make changes to your package name, app name, logo, colors, and so on. Then build an App Bundle or APK file, and publish it to the Play store. If you have any problems during upload, I’ll help you via Skype or Teamviewer.
Similar application on CHPLAY:
2. Do you support if the app has problems after purchased?
YES. You just send to me an email via [email protected], attach what issues you met. We will assist you to fix those issues.