Custom Keyboards have been around for a long time, however, the apps like Kika keyboard are still making $100k a month. The KeyMorse source code provides you with keyboard themes, morse alphabet, and a unique text-to-morse and morse-to-text feature, where you can type anything using the English alphabet and the text will automatically encode into morse code. Send secret text messages to your friends, encoded in morse. They can simply copy any morse text, tap 1 key on their KeyMorse keyboard and the text will be automatically decoded.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you can see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. This app includes a keyboard extension target, so you can get custom keyboards on your iPhone.
The custom keyboard, as you probably know, is a keyboard built from scratch, this means that it does not have many features that you may see on your native iOS keyboard. Here are the features that we do not support for the custom keyboard: Emojis, Swipe to Text, Suggestions, Autocorrect, Dictation, Caps Lock button, Hold backspace to auto-delete words, Double taps, Animations, etc. What you see on the YouTube demo, is all that this keyboard is meant to do, simple taps on the keys will encode the characters into morse code. Please, do watch the video demo and ask for questions before buying, we want to make sure you understand what this keyboard can and can not do. Yes, it does support Dark Mode
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support.
The entire app is built using SwiftUI. The app has Google AdMob Ads, so you will need an AdMob account.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- The app has 4 main tabs. The Convertor tab, Keyboard Themes, Morse Alphabet, and Settings.
- On the main tab, the Convertor tab, is where the user can type regular text and encode it into morse, or paste morse text to decode it into regular text. The morse to text option, will automatically detect any copied text from the keyboard and decode it. This feature can be turned on via the Settings tab and only works if the user taps the decoder key on the keyboard.
- The Keyboard Themes tab, is one of the most exciting features because you can see about 10 themes here, and it's so easy to add more themes in code. It is as simple as providing a background gradient, key color, and text color. That's all, no other configurations are required.
- On the morse alphabet tab, the user can see a list of all characters, digits, and special characters. These are the only characters that the app supports, so if the user will type "[" or any other character that we do not support, it will simply show that character, without morse code encoding.
- The settings tab is a must because here we offer you the option to upgrade to the premium version, giving the users to freedom to use the app without ads, unlock all keyboard themes and of course, enable the auto decoding feature, as mentioned above, whenever the user has copied any morse code, they can simply tab the decode (cube icon) button on their keyboard, and the KeyMorse app will launch and automatically decode their copied morse code.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock all keyboard themes, remove the ads and unlock the auto decoding feature. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions to support, please contact us or search for PurchaseKit by Apps4World.
This app has so much potential, think about the hype around secret messaging, privacy, and cool ways of texting your friends. Such apps can easily go viral if advertised correctly, but don't stop here, add more themes, and if you have the skills, with a little more coding, you can add support for images to be used as keyboard backgrounds, which unlocks limitless customizations for keyboards. If you like the morse feature, how about adding a sound option in the app, where the morse code can play by the sound, as you've probably seen it in movies, or even translate morse code into iPhone's camera flashes. Yes, you can mix our Fast Keyboard app template and KeyMorse into one app. Just do a quick search for keyboards on the App Store, to see how many keyboard ideas are there.
E-Mail: [email protected]com
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.