Demo Account Credentials:
What You Will Get by Purchasing HRPRO?
Once purchased, you will get full solutions source code, database and documentation as below:
🔑 HRM Core Admin (HRM Admin) + Employee Self-Service System (ESS) + Appraisal System (EPS)
- Projects are developed using latest .NET Technology (Net 5.0, for HRM Admin and ESS, and ASP.Net Core 2.2 for EPS).
⚡ Mobile Application
- Built with latest release Xamarin.Forms, including Android and iOS apps
✨ A Premium, Intensively Documentation
For your quickly getting started with HRPRO, we made a premium, clean and clear documentation
- An Extended License is required when you redistribute, publish and sell this application to your customer. Please purchase the Extended License from Codecanyon in this business case.
Purchase HRPRO Now!
Version v2.1.0 - 04 Jul, 2022
- Contract Terms > Contact History> Salary Change Table: fix wrong binding Effective Date
- Allow sysadmin uploads payslips, added field "Select Division"
- Add import salary changes, position changes, contract changes
- Hangfire: disabled schema recreation
- Allow to change the probation end date when updating contract
- Removed hris job queue
- Allow update Working Days
- Fixed: can't create a new contract if currency is not set
- View Profile change details form
- Allow employees removing their contacts info
- Add Auto approve leave request
- Turn off advance leave days
- Update: email remind users submit mid-year target
- Auto approve mid-year targets
- Fixed: Prevent remind jobs from executing in the pass
- Able to add Ignore target settings for employee (appSettings)
- Update dashboard: normal admin can view data belonging to his/her division
- Send email to LM1 (1st Line Manager) & LM2 (2nd Line Manager) to remind approve employee's performance results
- Update payslip page: allow to select year
- Update email template for EPS Api
Version v1.1.1 - 30 Mar, 2022
- Add User Manual for EPS.
- Add all Excel Import Templates: Employee, Bank Info, Contract, Leave, Manager, Payslip....
Version v1.1.0 - 15 Mar, 2022
- Initial release.