SGPOS is a Laravel and Vue based web application that allows you to manage your sales, purchase, expenses and stock.
SGPOS offers features like category, brand,
products, sales, purchases, stock, expenses, expense categories,
customers, suppliers, roles, permissions, reports, billing, accounting,
application settings and many more
Tailwind CSS based responsive admin panel, Advanced reports for
review like Sales report, Purchase Reports, Sales Payments Reports,
Purchase Payments Reports, Expense reports, Customer reports, Suppliers
reports, Stock Report etc…
- Source Code & Database
- Easy for installation and easily can update.
- Install guide & support
- Regular updates
- Free future updates
- Welcome for suggestions
- A detailed report about your incomes and expenses
- Manage categories, units, and brands for your items
- Unlimited user roles: Like admin, manager, sales etc.
- Manage your customers and suppliers
- Sales and Purchases
- Manage expense and expense categories
- Manager Users
- Manage Settings
- Manage Temporary Items and Stock
- Manage Accounts
Visit the demo!
Login URL: https://sgpos.sgwebsol.com
Email : [email protected]
Password : 123456
Reminder! In demo mode, some features are disabled…
Open Source Technologies
SGPOS is a Single Page Application (SPA) built on top of the Laravel
- Laravel – Most Popular PHP Full Stack Framework
- Inertia.js – Laravel-Vue Bridge
- Tailwind CSS – Popular CSS Library
Pre Sales Questions?
No problem! We’re a message away. Please leave us an email at [email protected], and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Docs and installation
SGPOS comes with a detailed installation guide that explains every aspect about system and requirements
Check Installation Docs
If you need help with installation, we do offer installation
services for a $25 USD fee. If your server meets all requirements,
installation shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes. You’re free to send us
an email at [email protected] even prior to your purchase.
and lifetime updates are included in your license. For more
information, please read CodeCanyon’s policies about licenses