ZiLab ICO | Crypto ICO BSC WP Plugin Documentation
1. Plugin Installation
Go to wp-admin -> Plugins section and click “Add new” then “Upload plugin”
Then select the file called: “zilab-ico-wordpress-plugin.zip” and click the upload button.
After the upload, you will see a screen like this:
Now, click the “Activate Plugin”.
Then you will see that the plugin is installed successfully and are now ready to use.
2. Smart Contract Deployment for ZiLab ICO WP Plugin
Keep in mind that you will need Metamask with some amount of the BNBs to pay for the gas fees. Usually, it costs a maximum of 5-10 USD.
1. Open the https://remix.ethereum.org/
2. Create a new file with the name "Zilab_Presale.sol".
3. Copy the Zilab_Presale.sol file content into the newly created file.
If you have followed the steps now you should have your own presale contract deployed on the BSC Mainnet. Congratulations!
You will need the contract address for the WordPress plugin configuration.
3. Smart contract Verification
To be able to interact with the smart contract, you must verify it.
To do so, open your contract on BSCScan.com
The address looks similar to this:
1. Click on the text "Verify and Publish"
On the textarea "Enter the Solidity Contract Code below" you must paste the contract code from the remix website.
4. Click "Verify"
4. ZiLab ICO WP Plugin Configuration
After successful plugin installation & activation, you will see on the admin menu a new link called “ZiLab ICO”.
Click on the “ZiLab ICO” and there will be fields like these:
- Smart Contract PreSale Address - Address of the deployed smart contract.
- Smart Contract Start Date - Presale Start Date
- Smart Contract End Date - Presale End date
- Smart Contract Token Address - Address of your own token.
- Smart Contract Token Symbol - Short name of your own token.
- Smart Contract Token Name - Your own token full name
- File - Your Own Token Image
When you save this information, you are ready now to add a “shortcode” on your page.
The shortcode is called - “zilab_ico”, you can add this shortcode on each page where you want to show the form like below.
The form styles can be modified via the CSS.
Keep in mind, that there should be only 1 shortcode per page.
If you need any support, or you need a custom blockchain development feel free to contact us anytime.