Added features in version 22.214.171.124 - Latest (february 2021)
- Minor bug correction.
- Minor improvements and optimizations.
Added features in version 126.96.36.199
- Implementation of Vedic chart (north style) output option, with Vargas (rashi, and system 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, 30, 40, 45 and 60) for natal and transits.
- Implementation of the birth nakshatra report text interpretation.
- Implementation of showing an introduction text to the solar sign of the user and/or of the ascendant.
- Backup/Restore full configuration capability made easy: with this option the user can export his current settings, preferences and options, along with the own interpretations text reports and language translation or modification to a zip file, and retrieve them later by importing it, so that all the configurations can be restored with just one click. Useful in case of loosing or changing the server.
- Minor bugs correction, like a small visual error on multiple conjunctions in a chart, among other ones.
- Minor improvements and optimizations.
Added features in version 188.8.131.52
- Implementation of a CSS editing mode, using the language of the
appearance of the buttons and tables in the pages, the layout for the output
(sections are placed how the user wants), and the colors of the signs, outer
ring, planets, etc. of the astrological graphic chart.
- Backup/Restore settings capability: with this option the user
can export his current settings to a json file, and retrieve them later by
importing it, so that the options that he wishes to be defined by default in
the admin main configuration panel can be restored with just one click.
- Minor bugs correction.
- Improved simple printing of the chart results (still on beta
test stage however).
Added features in version 184.108.40.206
- Implementation of multilanguage support (a feature many times
requested). Now, most of the major and more important texts and strings on
the plugin show to the user, can be translated manually by you, without
having to resort to the paid Google translator API. The admin panel was not
- Insertion of the new glyph of Unfortune or Sickness – along with the
- Now, the transits page, when called not from the major plugin form,
automatically asks for the birth details. So, you can implement a birth
chart page, and a transit one only.
Added features in version 220.127.116.11
- General code minor fixes.
Possibility of personalizing the title of the initial form.
Introduction of the MC (Midheaven) in the table and list of the
Implementation of a “Now” button to set the date or time for the
Added features in version 18.104.22.168
- Implementation of about 90 additional Arabic Parts.
- Possibility of hiding the outer planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) in
- Small fix in the Libra sign glyph and in the aspects colors.
- Implementation of visual options for the natal chart.
- Choose between showing only the Radix chart or also the Transits
- Choose a black and white chart if you wish (instead of a colored
- Control de scale size of the glyphs.
Added features in version 22.214.171.124
- Implementation of a complete Transits calendar with customizable written
reports for any date.
- One minor bug fix regarding some astrological points math and formula.
- Improvements and fixes regarding the essential Dignities tables. Now,
you have the option to customize your own custom dignities table (besides
the classical ones of Ptolemy and Dorotheus) and have the choice between
using 2 different score systems (basic and with m.r.). Mutual receptions
- Show (optional) a small but accurate Astronomical events calendar, of
the seasons and eclipses (lunar and solar) for the year of birth along with
all the four moon phases for that month.
- Improvement of the admin interface.
- The user data is now stored in cookies – if he allows it – and loaded
when he enters the website (only if cookies are enabled in the web browser
and the visit is no longer than 7 days apart).
Added features in version 126.96.36.199
- Complete control on showing/hide all the report section.
- More visible background for the zoom.
- Implementation of solutions for users who don’t have the most basic
permissions (like some php ini default values).
- Upon activation of license, possibility of automatic updates via your
control panel without having to download from Tetrabyblos website.
- Ability to use some parameters in the shortcode plugin.
Added features in version 1.3
- Important feature: Possibility for making a simple zip backup of your
own interpretations texts – and download it – and restore it automatically
from the zip. This feature is useful and indispensable, since a mere upgrade
or misconfiguration could make you lose all your reports and/or drafts. You
can, also, always restore the default Max Heindel texts (zipped texts are
inside the Documentation zip).
- Select essential dignities table system between Ptolemy and Dorotheus.
- Calculate the essential dignities scores (according to the table
- Capability of uploading custom images for the signs and planets, to be
used in the text reports, with the size you define, if wanted. You can chose
not to show any image, show only the ascendant sign customized image, the
ascendant and the most dignified body, or all the bodies.
Added features in version 1.2:
- Zoom natal chart.
- Scale form to fit better to the template design.
- Enable/disable advanced features to the users (giving the option to
choose the house system and zodiac type).
- Enable/disable soft astrological aspects (Semisquare, Quintile,
Sesquisquare, Biquintile, Parallel and Cont. Parallel).
- Show/hide bodies/points like Chiron, Lilith, Rahu and Ketu, Syzygy or
Pars Fortuna or the solar sign glyph from the aspects chart.
- Show/hide Vedic report.
- Max Heindel’s interpretations report as default is included.
Version 1.1, computes the following Basic parameters:
- Ecliptic tropical/sidereal longitude of the major celestial
bodies/points (Sun to Pluto, Lilith, ascendant. Mid-heaven, moon’s nodes and
the eight major Arabic Parts), about 60 important stars in astrology and the
cusps of the houses – both for radix (birth chart) and current transit.
- Enumerates the Dignities (including Terms and Faces), Elements and
Qualities (with percentages) of the planets and the most important aspects
- Draws the graphical chart – with birth and transit – and the table of
- Gives the primary astrological Vedic – Jyotisha – information for that
chart: Nakshatram, Yoga, Karana, Thiti, Pada, Rasi, madhya/sandhi houses,
and Dasa periods (birth and current). By default, uses the Lahiri Ayanamsa
when the tropical chart is requested for mutual comparison of both systems.
Coordinates both of the Rasi and the Nakshatra are given, with Pada and
- Has 13 different House systems at your disposal (like Placidus,
Porphyrius, Equal, Regiomontanus, Campanus, Morinus, Koch, Topocentric,
- Has 13 different reference Ayanamsas (like Lahiri, Fagan/Bradley,
DeLuce, B. V. Raman, etc.).
- Has a built-in atlas with almost 145500 cities in the world, with
historical time zone calculations or manual if you wish so. You can either
choose from the atlas, or introduce yourself the geographic coordinates and
time zone offset of the place of birth.
- Accurate astronomical calculations for the period of about 6000 years
(from about 3000 B.C. to 3000 A.C.).
- Besides these characteristics, you have the possibility of write and
define your own interpretations texts and manage them in the Word Press
administration panel giving the visitant the possibility of getting a
personal report “on the fly”.
Future versions will consolidate primarily the Vedic calculations (mainly
regarding the Shadbala, or strength of the planets, which is being carefully
tested before release given the complexity and, above all, the variants on the
subject). It will also try to include subjects and functionalities like listing
accidental dignities, allow paid services (woocommerce integration), PDF chart
generation among other interesting features suggested all the time by our
current users – these precious ideas are growing! Thanks for the support and