The problem was/is that Maxmind restricted the access to their databases which my script makes use of (GeoLite2-City to be precise), now only users with a Mixmind account can download their free databases and therefore the installation process for our app is altered.
As a quick fix:
1. Create a Mixmind account
2. Login to your said Mixmind account
3. On the left menu, underneath "GeoIP2", click on "Download Files"
4. On "Download Databases", download 'GeoLite2-City' GZIP file and upload it to your website's root
5. Rename this file to 'GeoLite2-City.tar.gz' if it's not already the case
6. Knowing the installation process checks if that file exists or not, there will be no download attempt.
As an alternative for step 4 :
1. Copy the 'GeoLite2-City' GZIP download link (Right click / Copy link address)
1. In your website's root, open (for edition) '/install/proc.php'
2. Search for 'https://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLite2-City.tar.gz'
3. Replace this link with the one you have in your clipboard (the one you copied in alternative/step 1)
4. Save the changes
5. Proceed to the installation
Hi boss am Having this error and I have done the Correct Installation Guide, My PHP version 7.2 still having Errors "This page isn’t workingwww.gistmeal.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"
I have just published a new update, this one has an option to switch between current scrolling behavior and the default one (one scrollbar on the right side) and that is adjustable from the admin section.
Hi, I bought this script yesterday and I try to install it on my server. I followed all the steps but I see "Start the installation" then nothing happens when I click on it. you can see it yourself at www.nohosorybusiness.com.
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.
Create an account
Please select your preferred payment method