A simple ticket system for customer service or another department. Written in PHP, this system is very simple and clear to anyone. You can create operators with different access rights, add comments to created tickets and attach (upload) attachments. There is information on the number of open and closed tickets and the total number of tickets, also shows how many tickets were made by the operator. You can change, create, and delete operators. There is an installer.
- Ticket Management - Operator Management - System setup (company name, domain, server email address). - Changes in operator / administrator / superradmin settings - Sending the number of the created ticket to the email for the client. - Download files, attachments - Billing(Invoices) - Superradmin can disable login - Statistics of tickets and operators - Operators can add comments to tickets - Notification of the client about the opening and closing of the application by e-mail and sms(Intel-Tele)
PHP 5.6, 7 or more
MYSQL 4, 5 or more
1. Install. 1.0. Unzip zip archive (file). 1.1. Copy all files to the root of your site (on your hosting). 1.2. Open your site in a browser (installation will begin).
2. Dashboard. 2.0. The main page shows general statistics and information about Superadmin.
3. Add new operator. 3.0. Creating an operator.
4. All operators. 4.0. Operator Management (CRUD).
5. Add new ticket 5.0. Creating new ticket.
6. Open tickets. 6.0. Tickets Management (CRUD).
6. Close tickets. 6.0. Tickets Management (CRUD).
7. System. 7.0. System control.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
No transaction fees
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.