1. Installing the prerequisite
You need to have the following tools installed:
· Git - https://git-scm.com
· Node.js - https://nodejs.org. Please note the version should be >=8
· Npm - Node.js package manager, comes with Node.js. Please make sure npm version is >=5
· angular-cli: You can install angular-cli by executing from your terminal npm install -g @angular/cli . More details can be found here https://github.com/angular/angular-cli.
· You might also need some specific native packages depending on your operating system like build-essentialon Ubuntu
2. Database settings
a. Using files in folder DigiStoreWeb/Data/DigiStore_db.7z and digistore_scripts.7z to restore database, create database user and grant all permission to user for this database.
b. Change application url, database connection in Development mode
c. Change application url, database connection in Production mode
You will find more details instruction in the included documentation once purchased.