- Improved AI.
- Improved graphics and new sound effects.
- Fixed all of the known bugs.
- Improved UI.
- Improved dice physics.
- A new board named Babylon and new game pieces.
- Improved dice rolling mechanism.
- Optimized game scripts.
Updated Undo feature.
- AI plays faster and smarter.
- Two beautiful boards added in this update.
- Dice roll physics now is realistic and much better.
- GUI of game as been optimized and changed.
- Game’s sound now is more realistic.
- The quality of game is suitable for consoles (Xbox and PlayStation) too.
- Reskinning the game is much easier now (We can reskin the game for you for a price if needed).
This Unity project is a backgammon game. Many of you may know this game, but here is a short description of this amazing game:
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games. Its history can be traced back nearly 5,000 years to archeological discoveries in the Middle East, specifically in Mesopotamia (ancient Sumer). It is a two player game where each player has fifteen pieces (checkers) which move between twenty-four triangles (points) according to the roll of two dice. The objective of the game is to be first to bear off, i.e. move all fifteen checkers off the board. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games.
Download Android Demo