* Medical Pain Diary helps you and others better understand what you are going through.
* It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies,
or government agencies. Manage My Pain was created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers - your doctor will actually read the reports from our app!
* Our daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities as opposed to the limitations created by their pain.
* The main view of the app is a calendar. A new diary entry can be added and existing diary entries can be viewed by selecting a day in this calendar. Diary entries can be exported to PDF.
* You have to specify a period of time for which the entries are to be exported. You also have the option to share that PDF.