* Medical Pain Diary helps you and others better understand what you are going through. * It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, migraines, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain was created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers - your doctor will actually read the reports from our app!
* Our daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities as opposed to the limitations created by their pain.
* The main view of the app is a calendar. A new diary entry can be added and existing diary entries can be viewed by selecting a day in this calendar. Diary entries can be exported to PDF.
* You have to specify a period of time for which the entries are to be exported. You also have the option to share that PDF.
- enter diagnoses - export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members - monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue - track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs) - describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...) - specify the time of occurrence of your pain - add comments to each pain entry - Identify triggers, remedies, patterns and trends. - Email or print a report for you and your doctors. - Track your complex medical condition multiple times a day. - Track your simple pain condition as it occurs.
1. Android Studio (Updated version 3+) 2. Android OS (version 16+) 3. Android and android tablets support 4. Java (Development language)
# Unzip pacakge. # Open Android Project in to android stdio. # Run application on your device.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.