**HOW TO USE :**
1. Install & Activate the plugin
1. From Admin dashboard go to EMSB tab
1. Click on Add Service to add a new service
1. Provide information about the service
1. Similarly, add more service
1. Go to the page option of your admin dashboard. A page “Book Service” will be created automatically. Name it as you want.
1. To add it to the nav menu go to > Appearance > Menus. And then add it to your expected menu.
1. All services will be displayed on this page.
1. When booking will be placed, the booking request will be shown on your dashboard tab.
1. Go to the “EMSB” dashboard and then accept or cancel the booking.
1. To see the list of your approved customers list, go to the “All Bookings” tab.
1. If you want to show service on a single page just add the post(service) to your expected menu list like others.
1. Go to the settings tab to set notification information.
1. User cookie: Set the duration of visitors browser cookie. When the visitors will re-fill the form within the duration, they will get the form filled with the values they entered before. This will make a good experience of your customers.
1. When your service availability will be ended, it will be disappeared from the front-end. And on your dashboard from the “All Services” tab, you will be able to see the Unavailable services.
1. Edit the service to make it available again. Just change the service Unavailability date on the calendar. And then the service will be available again.
== Installation ==
1. “Download” this plugin.
1. Then go to your admin dashboard and click on add new from plugins.
1. From upper top portion click on Upload Plugin.
1. After uploading the .zip file it will be installed & then activate it from installed plugins.
1. To set up the plugin follow the steps of “How to Use” from the description.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Can I translate the EMSB plugin? =
Yes, everything in this plugin can be translated using the standard translation process and software like PoEdit.