Would You Rather is a popular game that you can play at a party, alone, or with your friends. The game presents a question with two possible options, and you must choose one. To make the game more interesting, we have integrated it with Firebase, so we can display the percentage of users that selected the first or the second option.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you see on the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- The app offers users a list of categories (defined in the app), and each category has questions stored in Firebase.
- When the user answers a question, we will update the number of votes/answers for that question in the database, then show the percentage result on the screen.
- All questions that are answered, are stored on the device, so we won't show the same question twice. The user will be notified when they have answered all questions for a category, and they can also reset them, in case they want to play the game again.
- The user has the option to Create Puzzles (questions) directly in the app and submit them to the Firebase database. You can either approve all questions instantly or manually go to Firebase and review the questions created by the users, so you can only approve the appropriate ones.
- The app has in-app purchases to allow users to unlock all categories and remove the ads. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you need any assistance or custom work, don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.