Wallpaper Editor - Full UIKit SwiftUI Source CodeWallpaper Editor - Full UIKit SwiftUI Source CodePerfect size wallpaper for your Lock Screen & Home Screen
Wallpaper Editor - Full UIKit SwiftUI Source CodePerfect size wallpaper for your Lock Screen & Home Screen
During our Monthly Survey in June, most of you voted for the Wallpaper Editor app idea. This app is great to create custom wallpapers from your photos, allowing you to properly size/scale your favorite photos to fit your iPhone's screen. With useful tools like blur background, custom image background, custom background colors, and shape masks, you can transform your iPhone's lock screen with just a few taps.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using UIKit + SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. Only the Settings screen and Premium In-App Purchases screens are built using SwiftUI, the rest of the application uses UIKit and Storyboards.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- The app has a toolbar with 5 tools: New, Resize, Background, Preview, and Mask.
- User can import 1 photo at a time using the 'New' tool. Only static images/photos are allowed from the Photos app, no live photos.
- The 'Resize' tool is a quick way for the user to auto-resize the image so it can take the whole width of the screen or the whole height. The user can use the pinch gesture to scale the image and move it around. There is no support for image rotation, but this can be easily added with some additional code if you are a medium/advanced iOS developer.
- Using the 'Background' tool, you can add white/black color as the background, or custom color using a color picker, but the most interesting options are the blur feature and custom image. You can apply a blurred background to the selected image or to a custom new image that can be used as background.
- The 'Preview' tool gives you an estimated visual of the lock screen and home screen, so you can get an idea of where the time for the lock screen is and the home screen icons. This is not the real lock/home screen of your iPhone.
- You will love the 'Mask' tool because you can easily mask your image using regular shapes. The app has 7 shapes already, and these shapes are from Apple's SF Symbols catalog, making it super easy to add more with just a few lines of code.
- When saving the wallpaper, the app uses the screenshot method (minor image quality changes may occur), then the final result is cropped to perfectly fit the iPhone's screen size.
- You can see that by default most of the tools are blocked, and the user can save only 1 wallpaper for free. Unlimited features are available only via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
There are so many great ideas for this app, thanks to the toolbar at the bottom, you can add a new tool where the user can add Text Layers to their wallpapers. Another cool idea is to have custom Calendar views, so the user can set up a calendar overlay for a wallpaper. A list of short Affirmations can be a powerful addition to the app, helping users repeat inspiring words of wisdom every time they look at their phones.
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product, and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
+ UIKit & SwiftUI Source Code
+ iOS 14+ & Xcode 13
+ Custom Blur Background
+ Masking Shapes Wallpaper
+ AdMob Ads
+ In-App Purchases
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. Make sure your Mac has the CocoaPods already installed since this is a minimum requirement to install the AdMob framework.
Instructions are provided with the source code
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
iOS App Reskin Service
Have your App reskinned to meet your needs.
|Category||App Templates / iOS / Applications / Photo|
|First release||7 July 2022|
|Last update||7 July 2022|
|Operating Systems||iOS 14.0, iOS 15.0|
|Files included||.xib, .swift|
|Tags||source code, wallax, wallpaper editor, swift wallpaper, edit wallpapers, blur photo editor ios|