Fuel Tracker - Gas Log And Prices iOS AppFuel Tracker - Gas Log And Prices iOS AppTrack your mileage, gas consumption and costs - SwiftUI Source Code
Fuel Tracker - Gas Log And Prices iOS AppTrack your mileage, gas consumption and costs - SwiftUI Source Code
CLICK FOR VIDEO DEMO
With gas prices rising across the world, fuel tracking is something that everyone should be doing now. This app helps you track your mileage, fuel consumption, average cost/mpg, and more. With an intuitive and clean user interface, this app supports dark mode and it has huge potential to become a TOP app when you compare it with other apps on the App Store with a below-average UI and functionality.
WHAT DOES THIS PRODUCT OFFER YOU
You will get the source code of the app that you see in the video demo. Nothing more or less than what the video demo shows. Feel free to ask questions before buying. The app is built using SwiftUI and supports iOS 14+. All the data is stored in the app using Core Data. In-App Purchases are provided via our PurchaseKit framework and support Consumable and Non-Consumable products. For Auto-Renewable subscriptions, please check our full PurchaseKit product.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED
You will need a Mac computer with Xcode 13 installed. This app requires iOS 14+. All app templates on this website are for iPhones, with no iPad support. AdMob account is required if you want to show ads in the app. You don't need Cocoa Pods anymore for AdMob Ads. We are using Apple's Swift Package Manager to fetch the latest AdMob Ads package.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- The app has 3 main tabs: Dashboard, History, and Settings. For the Dashboard and History tab, there is a view that shows the total number of gallons and total cost used in the current year.
- Dashboard tab is where users will see the monthly average data like MPG (miles per gallon), gallons consumed, price per gallon, the average monthly cost
- Miles per gallon formula is miles driven divided by gallons used to refill the tank. So if the user changes from gallons to liters, the formula and numbers will work exactly the same.
- The history tab shows a list of fuel logs, including the date and amount of gallons used, as well as the price per gallon.
- The log fuel overlay flow allows users to enter their odometer mileage, cost per gallon, total gallons used, total cost, and the date when the user refilled their tank.
- Settings tab has the usual features that we offer with almost every app template, plus a toggle to switch between gallons and liters.
- You can see that by default the chart feature on the dashboard is not enabled, and the user can log only 2 fuel refills. Unlimited features are available only via in-app purchases. In-App Purchases are handled via a private framework. This framework doesn't support subscriptions. You can use this framework for any other games/apps that you want to add in-app purchases. You will not get the source code for the in-app purchase framework. If you want auto-renewable subscriptions, please contact us or search for 'PurchaseKit by Apps4World' in order to get the full version of the PurchaseKit product.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU
The history tab can be improved significantly. Showing the months when the user spent the most money on fuel or showing how many miles they've driven for a given month. You could probably create a nice widget for the home screen that shows an estimated date when the user may have to refill their tank based on previously entered fuel log details. A great idea is to have a map and show nearby gas stations, or even show the nearby gas prices. There are plenty of APIs that offers such information. You can add features like oil change reminders, or a maintenance/repairs cost tracker.
E-Mail: [email protected]
If you need any assistance or customization work, don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected]
As always, we wish you good luck with this product and don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you could be the first one to know when a new app template is released.
+ SwiftUI Source Code
+ iOS 14+ & Xcode 13
+ Track Mileage
+ Track Fuel Cost
+ See Average MPG, Gallons used, Price per Gallon
+ Dark Mode Support
+ AdMob Ads
+ In-App Purchases
Xcode 13+ and AdMob Account for Ads.
Instructions are provided with the source code. You can always reach out to us if you have any questions.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
Lowest price guarantee
iOS App Reskin Service
Have your App reskinned to meet your needs.
|Category||App Templates / iOS / Applications / Travel|
|First release||21 July 2022|
|Last update||21 July 2022|
|Operating Systems||iOS 14.0, iOS 15.0|
|Tags||apps4world, fuel tracker, gas prices, gas cost, fuel cost tracker, car maintenance app|