- Play your videos from YouTube (https://www.youtube.com). - No need to login. - Search your videos. - Local playlists, manage and reorder tracks in the playlists. - Available sections : playlists, videos, search, favorite, last viewed videos, settings. - Android Studio or Eclipse. - One file for app settings.
1. Integrated with Admob and StartApp for Ad Monetization (Only for Android Studio project), For Eclipse only StartApp available
2. Google Analytics (Only for Android Studio project)
3. Operating system Android min 4.0
4. Android Studio or Eclipse
5. One file for app settings
1. Operating system Android min 4.0
2. Android Studio or Eclipse
Extract zip file then open as a "android studio" or "eclipse" project. You can find the instructions on the documentation file.
Future product updates
Quality checked by Codester
No transaction fees
Lowest price guarantee
A regular license allows an item to be used in one project for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own or as part of a project. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
An extended license allows an item to be used in unlimited projects for either personal or commercial use. The item cannot be offered for resale "as-is". It is allowed to distribute/sublicense the source files as part of a larger project.