Each company needs a time sheet website to record employees' work hours. This website can do it for you. Creating a DAILY time sheet has never been so easy! It uses jQuery “Drag, Drop and Sort” feature to let you drag an item from a list, then drop to your compose area, then sort them if you want. You can also delete an item. It supports multi-languages: English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese(简体中文) and Traditional Chinese(繁體中文). If you want to add your language to this web application, make a comment and I will get email about your comment. Thanks.
Some companies like to use excel files for employee time sheets. Here are this website application's advantages over using excel files for time sheets:
1. This website application can validate if time start and time end for each project are continuous. It can save your time for time sheet data validation. Excel files can not do this kind of validation for you.
2. This website application can show each employee, in the projects drop down list, only those projects given to the employee. Each employee has no right to choose those projects not given to the employee. This can save your time to validate if one employee is given the project to do. Excel files can not do this kind of validation for you.
3. If you are managers, admin, or management staff, in the dashboard page, you can compare each employee's time spent on each project. You can find out which employee is the most valuable employee for you. You can use the dashboard to compare two employees for their time spent on many different projects. Then you can find out which employee is more valuable to you. You can also find out how many total working hours were spent on each project. Based on this data, you can make some human resources, financial, and budget decisions. Excel files can not do this kind of analysis for you.
4. Some projects and activities are not billable. For example, lunch hours are not billable in some companies. This website application already did this for you. When this website application calculates working hours, non-billable projects and activities are not included into total working hours. Excel files can not do this automatically for you.
5. This website application can keep all your employees' time sheets data in one website, and one database. It's easy for you to do search, analysis and management of all your employees' time sheets data. Excel files can not do this automatically for you.
6. Paying only about $19, you can immediately have a time sheet website for all your employees. It's easy to use. This website application is your efficient time sheet assistant.
Dashboard can show and compare, side by side, each employee's projects and each employee's work hours spent on each project.
The source code was last updated on 2022-07-25. Now it supports 4
languages: English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese(简体中文), Traditional
Chinese(繁體中文) . If you downloaded this product before this date, please
download again to get the latest version. Thanks.
This version is for DAILY time sheet. If you want the MONTHLY time sheet input, please comment this product to notify the seller of this product.
1. for users, there is a mobile friendly create time sheet page.
2. for managers, there is a review associates' time sheets page.
3. for accounting department, there is a report page for exporting employee's time sheet in csv, excel, JSON and pdf format. Then the accontant can do some analysis with the excel file or import the file into another website or database.
4. for CEO and management, there are dashboard and report pages. The dashboard page can show you the how many time is spent for each project. The report page can export time sheet report in excel, csv, JSON, and pdf format.
5. added Quick Books integration. In the report page, you can export IIF and excel files to import into Quick Books.
This website has access restriction feature. You can give access to a department (called “division” in this software), a role or an employee to read/create/edit/delete a specific page.
This website is responsive design. You can use it from your cellphone, iPad, Notepad. Then the layout will change accordingly. For example, here is a example for cellphone:
This website uses PHP and Laravel framework:
Laravel framework 5.4
website log in:
username: admin, password: [email protected]!
username: manager, password: M9b6v8h1y2q7T3C5%Y1!
username: user, password: N6y9J1G3u2Q5#W7z80
After log in as admin, you can go to setting->user page to impersonate as manager or user to see a different menu
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]